Mar 20, 2009

The Ultimate Blog Party 2009

(First, I just want to say, that I couldn't get the banner to work on this post, but I do have it in my sidebar! )

Well hello!
Come on in to our wonderful home. Please leave your shoes at the door, with the baby we are trying to keep most of the dirt outside ;)

I live in the middle of Wyoming and today it is very nice outside. But make sure you bring your

snowboots, cause later today it could snow....I would be saying that even if it were July!
















Now, don't worry about waking the baby, she is a sound sleeper! Marlee will be 8 weeks old on Monday.

I have been married for almost 2 years, and was a teacher for two years, and now I am a
stay at home mom. I love being with her a lot! It is very rewarding. We will have another
baby some day, but right now I am just marveling in new mommyhood!

Feel free to make yourself at home, just don't mind the half remodeled bathroom!
Hope you enjoy your stay!

Make sure you visit 5 minutes for mom to visit more bloggers and their homes! I want # 19, 27,37,49, 58, 123 or any gift cards to target or mommy type stuff!
Have a fabulous day and party, party, party!

26 comments:

Ms. Candice said...

I will comment as quietly as possible!
Sweet dreams, Marlee!

www.MomMostTraveled.com

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Hubby in in Wyoming... I am sure that he will be pleased to here about any impending snow!

Robyn said...

Hello there! Glad you visited my blog and congrats on your little one! She's adorable. If you need any help with your new blog let me know, I'd be glad to help out where I can getting it set up. I'm no expert, but I've figured out a lot of things on my own lately and love to share when I can!

Robyn
Mom All Day

Jennifer said...

Shhh. I'll try not to wake the beautiful baby! Thank you visiting my blog. It was nice to "meet" you.

Trish said...

Oh what a cutie! If you want a chance to win a super cute apron, stop by and enter my giveaway! :) http://www.sweetnsassygirls.com/2009/03/ultimate-blog-party.html

Linda said...

Awww... very sweet baby... congrats ... enjoy your mommy time!

Thank you for visiting my blog... I'm really glad I came to yours...

By the way... I couldn't get the banner to work either

Good Luck with your new blog..

Linda from Cooking Tip of the day
http://cookingtipoftheday.blogspot.com/

Erin said...

New to your blog and plan on looking around :) Isnt being a mommy amazing!

A Psych Mommy said...

Aww, congrats! Marlee is beautiful and I love her name!

Frances said...

What a beautiful little girl! I love being a stay at home mom - it has been very rewarding.

Great blog! I am adding you to my reader.

Hope you are enjoying the party!

Frances
http://lifeaccordingtofrances.com

IE Mommy Blogger said...

Great intro and wonderful to meet you. This is my first time with UBP and I am having a blast finding all these wonderful "new" blogs. I'd love for you to swing by THE IE MOMMY and meet me and read my Ultimate Blog Party post.

Brandy said...

Hi, Brandi! it is nice to meet you. I'm also Brandy :) I'm stopping in from the UBP. Congrats on your new baby. Marlee is beautiful.

Colette S said...

Adorable baby and I love the name. Nice to meet you!

Talk about a party!

I'm quite intrigued and am learning how to get around!

Just stopping by from 5minutes for moms blog party!

Anonymous said...

your baby is a cutie! Thanks for coming to visit my blog. To answer your question, my baby girl is due the first week of June. I also have a 19 month old son, so we're busy!

Nice to "meet" you!

Tiffany said...

She's adorable! I love her name. I'm visiting from UBP.

Cascia Talbert said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby!

Party hopping and just wanted to say hello!

Sheila said...

Aww they're so precious when they're sleeping! And she's still so new, I just LOVE that stage!!

Have a great weekend!

Allison said...

I'm stopping by from the UBP. It's nice to "meet" you! You have a great blog! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Hi! So nice to meet you. Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit. Party on!

Eli's Lids said...

So sweet!! Isn't being a mommy the best thing ever!!!
Blessings to you :)

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandi-

I am just stopping in from The Ultimate Blog Party to say hello. Come by my place to enter to win a LeapFrog Tag Reading System and some books. :)

Stacie
The Divine Miss Mommy
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
http://www.twitter.com/stacieinatlanta

Valerie said...

Hi Brandi,

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your writing style! Very cool!

-Valerie

Carma Sez said...

Stopping by from UBP to say "hi" - party on :-)
carma

daniele @ domestic serenity said...

stopping by from the party! congrats on becoming a new mommy, this life is the greatest. I have 4 & #5 is due in August. come visit if you can!

Kelly said...

I love sleeping baby pictures and what a beautiful baby you have. Marlee is a great name too! Hope you enjoy partying! Nice to meet you!

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

Hello. It's nice to meet you. With this year's party having so many participants, I decided to keep partying through the weekend! Enjoy these baby days, they will go by even faster than you think you know. You are so right to take lots of photos and to blog about your wonderful baby.
I just announced I have a giveaway coming up soon! Plus I have a weekly carnival and regular roundups. Come by for just a visit or better yet to participate.
Joy
http://joyofdesserts.blogspot.com

Figuring it out one day at a time...