May 14, 2009

Aloha Friday

Each week at An Island Life, Kailani does Aloha Friday. The rules are simple...I ask a question and then you answer it. If you want to play along, go over to An Island Life, add your question and link up. Then go visit other peoples blogs to answer their question!

My question for this week is:

Have you ever been on a blind date?

I have never been on a true blind date. I don't think I ever would...just because it would be wierd for me! Talking to someone on the phone and being with them in person is so different.

22 comments:

Pami said...

when I was a teen ager and it didnt turn out well.

Rob said...

yes, maybe 15 yrs ago.

Unknown said...

I've never been on a blind date and I kinda feel like I'm missing out on something, LOL!

Kim @ Life of a Modern Mom said...

I've never been on a blind date. People always tried to set me up on one, but it just seemed to unknown. I just couldn't do it! :) I guess I needed to pick for myself, lol.

I am Harriet said...

Once...didn't enjoy it

*Just Jen* said...

Ewww, yes! And it wasn't fun! I still give my friend hell for that and it's been YEARS! lol

Jen said...

I've never been on a blind date, but I don't really feel like I missed out on anything. I feel like most of the time they turn out to be a disaster.

Jennifer said...

I have never, ever been on a blind date.

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Yes, I went on a blind date once and never again (when I was about 19). Nice enough guy, but he has his fly down the entire time we were out and I gave him ample opportunity to figure it out without actually coming right out with it..

That killed it for me :)

Upstatemamma said...

No, I have never been on a blind date - but then again I met my husband in high school so I did not date a lot.

Sawatzky family said...

Well a sort of blind date is how i met my husband lol!
I had the chance to see one picutre before I met him!

Nabeel said...

Nope

sues2u2 said...

Yep & I'm forever grateful that a) I'm married & b) I don't remember his name! (blind date guy) lol

Anonymous said...

No way! I was way to picky!

Amy said...

Well, sort of. I went out with several different guys that I met online. That's actually how I met my husband.

My parents met on a blind date. My dad's sister set them, she was friends with my mom.

{K} said...

Yes, I met my hubby on a blind date.

Jenni said...

I have!

It was a DISASTER.

Becca said...

I had one blind date as a teenager. Nothing came of it but we're facebook friends today and talk once in a while.

AudreyO said...

I've met people online and then dated them. Does that count?

Anonymous said...

No...not that I can think of atleast! Thank God!

Erin @ Closing Time said...

Never!!

Mimi said...

Yeah sort of but only once. I was single that time and my friends keep on pushing me looks like they're afraid that i'm going to be a spinster ( hahaha! ) though I don't believe in it I tried. Turned out not good I looked like his elder sister LOL!

Figuring it out one day at a time...