Here is my list again...I revisited it yesterday, and got to cross some stuff off! YIPPEE! Just remember if you make your own list, please send me the link I WOULD LOVE TO READ IT! :)
Over at Three Blondes and a Redhead, I found this challenge. I thought that it looked cool, and fun to do so I am going to try it.
What it is: 101 things you would like to accomplish in 1001 days. Essentially they have to have a time frame...so you can't just say I want to be a better person. They have to be things that you can actually see that you have done...anyhow go on over to here to read more about it. Link up to Three Blondes and a Redheads mr. linky...and definately comment here if you decide to take the challenge because I would love to read your list!
When I get finished with it I will post the date next to it...and if it is in progress I will post in progress!
These are the way they came out in my brain...no specific order! :)
My ending date is December 21, 2011-which seems like forever away to me right now! :)
1. Take family to Wisconsin
2. Go to Disney (either one would be fab!)
3. Go on a vacation to a tropical place
4. Swim with dolphins
5. learn how to make bread from scratch
6. leave Marlee over night at parents house (either set!)
7. Teach Marlee her numbers and colors
8. make a photo book of Marlee's first year
9. Make our wedding album
10. join a scrapbooking club
11. get credit card paid off
12. pay at least $5000.00 on my student loans
13. learn how to become more frugal and using lots of coupons!
14. get a wii
15. run a 5k Done! 5/16/09 I had to walk some of it, but I finished it!
16 take Marlee sledding
17. pre plan 21 meals for the week (ie all 3 meals for all 7 days)
18. stick to a cleaning schedule for 30 days
19. get a professional family photo
20. put all photos in albums
21. finish Rylee's quilt In progress!
22. start and finish Marlees quilt
23. learn 20 Spanish phrases
24. get rid of 10 things from closet
25. paint kitchen
26. finish Marlee's curtains and hang them Completely finished...hung and everything! 5/09
27. make kitchen curtains
28. tile shower and floor
29. paint bathrooms Got 1 done, now have to do the other 7/31/09
30. buy an outdoor table
31. plant flowers in flowerbeds
32. put crib in Marlees room Done 7/15/09
33. Have Marlee start sleeping in her own room 7/15/09
34. be pregnant with another baby (towards the end of this 1000 days!)
35. go to church for 4 weeks in a row done 4/19/06...I had actually gone 5 weeks in a row.
36. do another bible study in progress...
37. learn a bible verse each week for a month
38. go swimming as a family DONE! My Mother's Day gift from Mike!
39. go for a family hike to the falls
40. lose 20 lbs DONE 8/5/09
41. make homemade cookies (I haven't done this since I was a kid!)
42. make 1 new recipe a week for 4 weeks
43. learn how to design blogs
44. make money from blogging
45. read 10 new books Finished number 1- Water For Elephants (IT was AWESOME!) number 2: Comfort Food by Kate Jacobs...another I recomend!
46. swim across the lake (the one from back home)
47. build a snowman with Marlee
48. get up at 6 am to go run for a month
49. throw a big bar-b-que
50. start a meme on my blog
51. get 100 hits on my blog in one week I think this has happened...I think i have gotten more than 100! WAHOO!
52. go 3 days without electronics
53. take a nutrition class
54. have a girls weekend
55. unplug everything in house (except fridge and freezer) for a whole day
56. start a compost pile
57. learn how to sell stuff on ebay
58. get re-certified to teach swim lessons
59. start having date night once a month Started on our anniversary...7/21/09
60. go to a spa
61. get a professional massage
62 do 30 random acts of kindness in 30 days Restarting this one...8/5/09
63. go to a Nuggets game
64. Fly to Cleveland to watch a Cavelere game
65. make dinner at home for 3 weeks straight
66. organize the cabinets in dining room
67. purge 10 items we won't use in progress...got rid of 4, just need to get rid of 6 more things!
68. organize all of our tools
69. paint cabinets/bookshelf in dining room
70. take all plastic off windows and clean them 1/2 are finished...
71. replace windows in Marlees room, spare bedroom and our bedroom
72. teach Marlee baby sign language
74. get new living room furniture paid in cash
75. get a new dining table
76 start making snacks instead of buying them
77. buy a blender Mike got one for his Birthday!
78. give up drinking pop for 2 weeks In Progress...Started 5/20/09
79. get caught up on laundry and stay that way for a month In progress~I failed at this one! I have to restart it!
80. put shelves up behind computer for all the speakers
81. see Beth Moore talk
82. go to a concert
83. stat eating dinner at the table (at least during the week)
84. pray at dinnertime
85. put makeup on everyday for 30 days
86 do my hair everyday for 30 days
87. start or join a moms group for play dates
88. read Marlee at least one book a day in progress...I guess I needed to put a time frame on this one...but I just want to be reading to her everyday! And have it be a priority! :) 4-5-09
89. do something nice to surprise Mike (Ill let you know what it is when I figure it out!)
90. cook breakfast for Mike in bed Done...fathers day gift...although he didn't like it very much!
91. send my mom a card for no specific reason done 3/29/09
92. plan a shopping trip with my sister We did go shopping when we did our 5k, but it wasn't planned...and we didnt have a lot of time. I will be trying to re-do this one!
93. make 3 new friends in progress...I have met one new friend thus far! 4/5/09 I have accomplished this 8/5/09
94. have a girls night once a month
95. start a Christmas tradition and keep it going
96. go to Yellowstone with family
97. file all bills and tax stuff
98. get examined by dermotologist Done 7/6/09
99. learn how to digitally scrapbook
100 make a family tree (this idea was one from one of the other girls lists!)
101. get my mom to record herself reading books for Marlee (since we live in different towns!)
I hope that I can do all of these things, but I may not get to all of them.
6 comments:
I Love 100 & 101. What great ideas! Great List!
I think that the only way that you could put her reading onto a cd, would be video tape- then burn that onto a cd that she can whatch on the computer... then she will get to see her too!
I cannot think of how to get them onto a cd that you can play in a player...
A great list!!
#'s 55, 84, and 99 are things I'd like to start doing too!
And I would like to teach J baby sign language also.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm so glad that you made a list. You will really enjoy crossing things off...at least I do!
You came up with a great list. I wish I had thought of some of them, especially #2, 42, 43, 50 and 93. Awesome!
I have had great success teaching my kiddos ASL (sign language) by watching the Signing Time DVDs. Have you heard of them? They are incredible!!
Have a great day!
This is awesome! I am going to have to get started on a list, there are so many things I am always meaning to do, but haven't. You have some really good ones, I may need to copy... :)
Post a Comment