Apr 24, 2009

I got an award!!!












Over at A little crazy and a lot of Love, I got a mom of the year award! I am so excited! This is my first award and it makes me giddy!

The rules of the mom of the year award, are that you get to tell something about being a mom, ya know get it off your chest, and then you get to tell things that you love about your kids! It's pretty awesome!

Rules for Mom of the Year Award:

(1) Admit one thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are No Longer allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!

I would have to say, the one thing I feel bad about is not reading to Marlee everyday. I try, but sometimes it seems so silly. It is getting easier since she is more responsive, but sometimes it is still hard!

2) Remind yourself you are a good mom, list seven things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself everyday that you Rock!



  1. I love holding Marlee.

  2. I love bath time with her, because she loves it!

  3. I love taking her for walks, she seems to enjoy being outside.

  4. I love it when she coos and talks to me.

  5. I love it when I am talking to her and she smiles, talks back and gets really excited!

  6. I love seeing her with Mike, she is already a daddy's girl! She has him wrapped around her finger!

  7. I love it when the 3 of us spend time together, hanging out talking and playing!

3) Send this to five other Mom's Of The Year that deserve credit for being great moms and remind them that they are the best moms they can be!! Remember to send them a note to let them know you've selected them, and add a link to the person who nominated you.



  1. Stephanie @ http://www.adventuresinbabywearing.com/

  2. http://www.apsychmommy.com/

  3. Staci @ http://mommasgoneoverthewall.blogspot.com/

  4. http://bittersweetrambling.blogspot.com/

  5. Jenny @ http://throughjennyslens.blogspot.com/

Have a fabulous day! Ill be back next week to do Aloha Friday...! Have a great weekend!


4 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Well you have to have the button to post on your blog.... click on the button on my blog and then save it to your computer!

You deserve this award... you are a great mommy!!

A Psych Mommy said...

Aww, thanks so much for thinking of me! You're so sweet! What a great award just in time for Mother's Day! Congrats to you!

Staci A said...

What a sweet list of things you love!

Oh, and don't feel guilty for not reading every day. I'm sure you'll make up for it when the toddler stage hits and they want to hear the same book over and over and over!

Thanks for thinking of me!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh you are so sweet! This is a great post, too!

Steph

Figuring it out one day at a time...