The rules are to list 10 things that make you happy and 10 bloggers who make you happy.10 things that make me happy:
- Marlee
- Mike
- my family
- sewing
- crafting
- spending time with friends
- getting to sleep in late on the weekend, since Mike gets up with Marlee usually.
- a good book
- going for walks (when it's not in the negatives like it has been here all week! GRRR)
- swimming
10 Bloggers...I don't know if I can do 10, since two have already been tagged....but Iwill try!
- KBreints @ A little crazy and a lot of love
- Sarah @ Austins Mommy (whom I know and love in real life too!)
- Mummy of 5 Monsters @ Chapman Crazy House
- Juggling Mama
- Kim @ Life of a modern Mom
- Brandi @ My 3 Bubs
- Cassie @ Southern Domestic Goddess
- Twinspirational Runner
I also want to add Stephanie, but she just did it, so I wont' make her do it again, but go on over to give her some comment love!
If I haven't commented on your blog lately, I am sorry! I am a little behind, but will be catching up soon!
6 comments:
Awe :) Thanks!
Congrats to you. If you would like some more awards stop on by my blog today.. I have some I am giving out.
Yay! Thanks for not making me do it again (although I could list plenty more things that make me happy).
And to answer your question about Devon's b-day party. We invited our family and the friends that have been around to see Devon grow. As the planning went on a few more people got added to our list. I also have a very large family. All in all, we're probably going to have about 45 people throughout the day (we did an open house invite). I'm really excited!
Thanks for the award! You are so sweet!
Since I'm new to this, do I put this on my blog since you listed my name? I haven't done 101 blogs yet, does that matter?
Thanks!
Post a Comment