Jan 18, 2010

A blog award...

I recieved this fabulous award the other day from my good friend Amy at Keeping up with the Schultz She has a great blog! And now I am passing it on to my fellow commenters...Cause I LOVE comments! That is what makes blogging so much fun! :)

Here is my list, and thanks for being such great friends!
Brandi @ My 3 Bubs
K @ Junebug
kbreints @ A little crazy and a lot of love
Cassie @ Southern Domestic Goddess
Lisa @ Chapman Crazy House
Kim @ Life of a Modern Mom
Nina @ Juggling Mamma

Hope this makes for a fabulous Monday! :)

7 comments:

Nina said...

Thanks Brandi! It is people like you that make me enjoy blogging.

Cassie said...

Oh thank you!!

Brandi said...

Thank you girl (and congrats on your award)! :)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Thank you! I agree, comments make it all even that much better :)

Amy said...

Congrats to you.. Thanks for the kind words..

Kim @ Life of a Modern Mom said...

Yeah! Thank you so much. Comments are the best part, it's so nice to hear something when you post. :) You rock!

{K} said...

Thank you! :)

Figuring it out one day at a time...