-wear my hair in a high ponytail, and rat my bangs so that they would stand super high!
-Go out drinking 5-6 nights a week
-be able to go out all night long and still get up for an 8 oclock class
-wear my sweats out in public
-go to a college class with half my makeup on from the night before
-kiss a lot of boys (I'm stealing this one from KBreints)
-Do the "walk of shame" back to the dorms from the frat house
-wear leg warmers
-and double socks, with two different colors: pink and purple and one side was pink on the outside, while the purple was on the inside, and the other foot had the opposite
-roll my pants...ya know fold 'em over and roll em up...
-fall in love so quickly
-date wierd guys, who I thought I was so in love with!
-quit college to move to a different state, with one of those said boys, who ya know I couldn't live without until I had actually made the dumb move, and felt like I couldn't get out of it! :)
To play along go visit some other lists here and here...they are silly and fun!
7 comments:
So fun! I could pretty much have the same list, lol, I definitely did the two color sock thing, hahaha.
These are so fun.
One of my middle school teachers posted a bunch of cheesy old photos from middle school on Facebook and he put one of me with the teased up bangs, yikes! Dustin got a good laugh out of it. I think you could see it if you go to my photos on Facebook.
Yep-- I love these!
...I of course rolled my jeans and wore double socks too!
Isn't it funny looking back at all the silly things we use to do. I can relate to so many. LOL...
You brought back some fun memories for me. I also used to put my bangs way up there. LOL.
See you tomorrow for Friday Follow! Bring along some friends, the more the merrier!
I hear ya! Except I still wear my sweats in public.
Post a Comment