Apr 23, 2011

A blog award! :)

I just received the versatile blogger award from my friend Jenn over at Baby steps in High Heels.


Thanks Jenn! She has super funny stories on her blog about her baby, marriage, life and everything in between. :)

Anyway, apparently there are ‘rules’ for this Versatile Blogger Award, and they include:
-Thanking the person who gave you the award
-Divulge 7 things about yourself
-Award 15 bloggers with this award (don’t feel obligated about this part either. It’s incredibly time consuming! But, fun ... so do it if you have the time!)

  1. I hate it when people don't just come out and say what they are thinking. 
  2. I love to sew, but don't take the time to do it very often.
  3. I love to save money, but if I have $20 in my pocket/purse I usually have to spend it. I am much better about saving when I don't have it on me. 
  4. I love pop. I try not to love it, every single day, but sometimes I just have to get one. Although I never buy more than a 20 ounce, unless we are having people over. 
  5. I have my bachelor's degree in elementary education, yet I still find myself reading parenting books sometimes. 
  6. I LOVE to dance! Marlee and I frequently dance in our living room. We almost always have the music on, because quite frankly if I turn on the tv, I end up sitting down and watching it-even if it's not something I really want to watch. 
  7. I only like to "exercise" when I have someone else to go with me. I have in the past (I haven't made myself start yet this spring) went by myself, but I much prefer to go with someone else. 
Now, for the 15 bloggers. I doubt I will do 15, but I will def. put my favorite blogs on here, besides of course Jenn's since she just sent it to me, but it IS one of my favorites! :)
  1. A little Crazy and a Lot of Love
  2. The Trigstad Family
  3. My little Corner
  4. Life of a Modern Mom
  5. Keeping up with the Schultz
  6. My Four Bubs
  7. Austin's Mommy
  8. McMamma
  9. 1+1+1=1
  10. Mamma Jenn
  11. Crazy Mom Quilts
  12. Southern Domestic Goddess
And I am going to stop there. There are many more that I follow, but I think this list will do! :) 

3 comments:

{K} said...

Thanks!! Totally agree with you on #1! :)

Cassie said...

aww thanks!!

Amy said...

Thanks for the award.. You are too kind.. Happy Easter..

Figuring it out one day at a time...